Art Institute of Tampa
Bachelors Of Fine Arts, Game Art and Design 2012
- Understanding of working in a high-poly to low-poly work flow for generating next-gen assets and characters.
- Ability to translate 2d concepts or photos accurately into 3d characters.
- Strong understanding of optimization as it applies to models and textures for use in a game engine.
- Ability to create accurate and distinct materials using diffuse, specular, and normal texture maps.
- Can competently generate textures using either hand painted/generated or photosourcing workflows.
- Understanding of light and color as they apply to art and design.
- Ability to conceptualize unique characters and environments.
- Strong understanding of illustration, painting, and other traditional art skills.
- 3D Studio Max
- Marmoset Toolbag
- Unreal Development Kit
- After Effects
1st place at the F8* 2011 student show in the Digital Painting & Illustration category
1st place (as member of a team) for Game Art in Ai Tampa’s 24 Hour Challenge, Fall 2011
1st place (as member of a team) for Game Art in Ai Tampa’s 24 Hour Challenge, Winter 2012
Project Manager / QA Tester / Misc Artist
Bridge LBN, LLC
April 2012 – Present
Perform QA testing on games, touchscreen navigation, and administrative systems. Manage content on an online database. Create art and concepts for marketing materials and UI screens. Model, rig, and animate stylized 3d animals. Create motion-graphics and animated advertisements.
phone: (813) 520-7969
I'm currently availible for freelance or contract work.